SuperSU – Root Checker Apk Download
SuperSU is the Superuser get entry to management tool of the destiny ;
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU lets in for advanced control of Superuser get admission to rights for all the apps for your device that want root. SuperSU has been built from the floor up to counter some of problems with other Superuser get admission to management tools.
– Superuser get entry to set off
– Superuser get entry to logging
– Superuser access notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Deep method detection (no extra unknowns)
– Works in restoration (no extra segfaulting)
– Works while Android isnt properly booted
– Works with non-preferred shell locations
– Always runs in ghost mode
– Wake on prompt
– Convert to /machine app
– Complete unroot
– Backup script to continue to exist CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from five alternatives invisible
– Theme selectable from four options
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all telephones take both codes. On some telephones you need to use single *# in place of double *#*#
The Pro version additionally offers:
– OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
– Full shade-coded command content material logging (input/output/errors)
– Per-app logging configuration
– Per-app person override
– Grant/deny root to an app for a hard and fast amount of time
– PIN protection
– Per-app PIN protection
– Adjust vehicle-deny countdown
This is supposed to update Superuser (if installed), you operate both one or the other. You can’t combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION.
SuperSU – Root Checker Apk mod
Superuser get right of entry to control runs thru a so called quot;su binaryquot;. There can be best the sort of at a time. So in case you installation SuperSU, your preceding superuser access management solution will not perform. So if you need to exchange lower back: (1) Open that utility, and search for an choice for it to install/replace/replace the quot;su binaryquot;. (2) Confirm root-using apps are the usage of the superuser solution you need. (three) Uninstall SuperSU.